Translate

About Latvia 2014

Dear followers!

You will be soon able to follow me on my new project, starting on 1st September 2015.

I will cross again this wonderfull country but in a different way and with a new purpose.

Discover this new exiting adventure here:

http://latvianstroll.blogspot.fr/

10/02/2014

NO SNOW!

Leaving from the sea shore was very promising. The beach is simply covered by a thick layer of ice.
I started to walk into the forest and there was snow. I really thought that my trip was to be as expected.
Out of forest, I headed into a field. Snow layer was already thinner, and it turned at that all snow had melted. I've been told that last week were 30cm there. Now, it's wet grass and mud.
I had to walk some 30 km on icy river, that was dangerous, and I felt once in water. Now the river goes to Lithuania, I have to leave it.
I have to take an hard decision. Shall I cancel my trip? I need snow to pull the pulka and my 40 kg equipment. What to do.

I will see today for alternative way. Keep you inform.

No comments:

Post a Comment